Sunday, December 4, 2011

Journal Number 16

A significant experience for me would have to be when I finally became un-shy around people. Through out my life I have always loved basketball but my elementary school never had one and i was always to shy to either ask or start one. When i got to middle school I was still shy but then I met this girl and she kind of forced me to try out for basketball. Guess what I made the team!!! I was so shy but as soon as I made the team I realized  there was no reason to be shy. Of course playin in basketball games got me not to be shy to...But I was so proud of my self for over coming my fear. This effected my life because now im not afraid to be who I am or to go for anything I want. Yes, sometimes during basketball games I get nervous, everyone does, but at least im not scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment