Sunday, December 4, 2011

Journal Number 13

Dear roommate,

            My name is Shatina Serrano. I'm looking foward to being your roommate. Let me tell you a little bit about myself. I am half black, half purto rican. I'm from California but I used to live in Philadelphia when I was little. I used to live with my mom and my dad and i have a little sister who is 10 years old. I graduated from Castle Park High School and in there I was in the IB program. IB stands for international bachelorette. It's a program in high school that you get invited into and if you past tests they give you, you get college credit that way you start off as a sophmore in college instead of a freshman. My favorite sport is basketball. In high school though I ran track besides playin basketball. My favorite subject in school is math. I hate english and history. My favorite color is purple. Im a very out going, sports loving, and artistic person. I think thats about it. Can't wait to meet you.

                                                                                                            From,
                                                                                                                   Shatina Serrano

No comments:

Post a Comment